Musical theater is a form of theatrical performance that combines singing, talking through dialogue, acting, acting and dancing. The story and the emotional content of a musical theater performance (such as humor, passion, love, anger) are communicated through words, music, movement and singing as a single integrated ensemble. Although the musical theater overlaps with other theatrical forms such as opera and dance, it can be distinguished from the equal importance given to music as compared to dialogue, movement and other elements. In any case, the result of a musical theater performance is simply magical!
Musical Theater is a unique art form with multiple benefits:
- Cultures creativity, discipline and dedication so that children reach the desired levels of artistic expression.
- Encourages collaboration, communication and teamwork because it is a live spectacle.
- Through the role of different roles, it forces the children to look inside and to enter the place of the other (empathy), creates strong emotions and motivates them to listen to the contemporary problems.
- It cultivates critical thinking and forms an ethical character because the musical theater interprets the problems of modern times.
- Develops concentration because it combines dance, theater and singing, thus also improving the coordination of children.
- Recreates through music, dance and song in a quality way, making children happy.
Examinations Trinity College London
The Musical Theater course is being studied (optional) at either individual or group level by Trinity College London. Through examinations, children can obtain UCAS points, which they can use for any UK study applications. More information can be found at www.ucas.com
We are delighted to announce the program of the Music Theater Department of our School for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Group A1 (New)
6 - 9 years old
3 - 4
Group A2 (New)
6 - 9 years old
11:30 - 12:30
Group B (New)
10 - 12 years old
6:15 - 7:15
9 - 12 years old
3:15 - 4:15
9 - 13 years old
6 - 7
13 - 18 years old
7:15 - 8:15
New students will be ranked in the departments after a hearing
Students who are enrolled in any other organ, vocal or dance department of the School will be entitled to reduced tuition fees for the school year 2018 – 2019.
For more information on available segments, please contact us by phone at 22383626, or through the specially configured contact form.